The Brooks

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012?!

How did 2012 get here? I can't believe all the changes we went through in 2011. My sister-in-law does a book for the whole Brooks family every year and when she asked me to recap our year I was blown away with where we were this time last year... Jan of 2011 Whit was still an only child, slept in a crib, wore diapers and was just 2 and a 1/2! What a year of change for that precious boy! At that point he also hadn't consumed a screw :)

We are looking forward to seeing what 2012 has to offer. We know right off the bat Thomas will get tubes (Jan 4) so we are looking forward to a year with hopefully fewer ear infections. God has blessed us beyond belief- in our little family of 4, our extended families, our friends and church families. We are blessed beyond belief and look forward to what He has in store for us in the next 12 months!

To end, I thought I would leave you with a funny Whit-ism. Side-note- which is gross- he now likes to eat boogers. Seriously? He won't eat most meat or any vegetable but he'll pull something out of his nose and eat it? Or a screw he randomly found?? Geeze.

(After eating a booger) Me: "Whit! That is so gross and disgusting! Next time you do that we are going to give you hot sauce to kill all the germs."
Whit: "oh. I'll just eat them upstairs." Sneaky kid.
And no... I know my logic makes no sense but trying to scare him into not eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment