The Brooks

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Southern Come to Town

Yes- it's been a  long time since I've posted. Yes- I'm an idiot and couldn't figure out how to get Iphone pics uploaded on here. So here we go... let's see if this works...

The long awaited girls weekend to Boston has sadly come and gone. Cullaty, Kacee and I met Brittany in Boston so she could show us her town! We had a BLAST! I was so sad once I came home. I realized I hadn't seen Ashley is 2.5 years?!?! But we prove year after year that friendships are strong and we all stay in touch. God blessed me greatly when He brought these girls into my life!

Here are some pictures of the weekend...

Going out Friday night

Freedom Trail

To say that it was cold is an understatement

Ready to shop! Watch out Newberry...


Dinner

Our hotel

The Harbor
Make way for the ducklings (and Southern girls)


 Mike's- chocolate covered cannoli. If I could eat this every day and not gain weight I would. 
A-mah-zing

Inside Mike's- Decisions, decisions.

 We had such a great time! I love our girl trips and can't wait for the next one! Thanks, Brit for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Woop woop! What a weekend! Truly loved every minute of it. Miss you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete