The Brooks

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thomas is 1!

My dear, sweet Thomas turned 1 today! It's amazing how much can change in a year. This time last year we were in the halls of the hospital due to tornado sirens, and this year we were celebrating his first year of life. He has grown from 8.10 lbs to 24.10 lbs. I'll find out tomorrow just how tall he is, but I know he's tall! He's got 7 teeth now- I just discovered 1 today. He is constantly on the go and wants to do everything his big brother does. It's amazing how different these two are. Yes, Whit is constantly on the go but has the ability to focus on something for long periods of time. Not Thomas! He's his own little man. This little guy has blessed our lives so much, and although he melts every day from about 4:30-6:30 I can't imagine life without him. I also love his red hair- and so do strangers who constantly talk to me about it, as if I've never noticed it. 

Happy first birthday, Thomas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment