The Brooks

Sunday, November 13, 2011

#5- 2PC

Today, it's fitting that I am thankful for my church. Walking the halls tonight I realized how at home I felt there- I have been attending Second since we got married- so 8 1/2 years ago. That place is a safe haven for me- we have discovered friendships there, renewed friendships there, and most importantly learned about God and developed stronger relationships with Him there. Whit loves it there too- he asks just about every day if we are going to church today. Their childrens' ministry is amazing and what they are teaching young minds is incredible. I'm so thankful for the people of the church, the staff members and the pastors. It's the first church I've attended where I still want to sit through the service if the main pastor isn't talking! If we ever leave Memphis for any reason I will be devastated to leave this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment