The Brooks

Friday, November 18, 2011

#9-18

Yes- I am a nerd. I'm proud to be a Twi-hard or Twi-mom or whatever the term is these days. I LOVE Twilight, and if that makes me a dork, then I'm a dork. So, as a cop-out for not posting my thankfulness the past few days I'm going to be thankful for Twilight today... lots and lots of Twilight.

#9- Taylor Lautner- enough said

#10- bad acting. Yes, it's true

#11- Taylor Lautner's abs- all 8 of them

#12- Melissa Saenger, who introduced me to this series

#13- My sister, who is equally nerdy with me and loves all things Twilight

#14- Melissa Saenger's shirt- see below

#15- A vampire honeymoon

#16- Werewolves

#17- A few hours away so I could go see the movie with Hayley and Melissa- Twilight movie buffs

#18- Did I mention Taylor Lautner already? He's at least legal age now



Oh- and yes, I know this is Eclipse background but whoever the nerd was who created it didn't see fit to create a Breaking Dawn theme, but I'm going with it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment